When I first started doing the Five People You Meet in Hostels, it was because I had a bit of writers block and there’s not much content easier and cheaper than lists (lookin’ at you, Buzzfeed). But I soon had an inkling of an idea, and I hinted towards it in the last few installments. But since I’m not great at subtle (who came up with Arcade Fire’s Reflektor campaign anyway? Who does that?), I’m pretty sure I flat out said what I was doing at the beginning.
Hostel Bingo! I’ve made a large, quality board featuring the 25 people I’ve listed in previous installments, that you can download at the bottom of this post. If you need a refresher course, here are links to the previous installments, featuring descriptions of each Bingo tile.
- Line #1 – Puke & Rally Ken, Puppy Litter, Seed Money, Soul Searcher, Cool Guy
- Line #2 – Uncle Willy, AI, Mossy Stone, Gap Yah, Lads
- Line #3 – Martian, Peacock, Free/Me!, Local, Sympathetic Pregnancy
- Line #4 – Dorian Grey, Picture of Dorian Grey, Jingo, Mom, Couple
- Line #5 – Misfit, Mask, Jock, Lifetime Movie, Friend From Home
First person to write in with a picture of a completed Bingo board wins the honor of knowing you made a little boy in Australia feel just a little bit more validated in what he does.